WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF SKIN CARE?
The purpose of skin care is not just to look beautiful; At the same time, it is to protect our mental and physical health. It is clear that a healthy-looking skin, our relations with our environment, our performance at work and also our morale curve will be high. We know that a beautiful healthy looking skin is the most important part of beauty. In addition, it is extremely important to care for our skin with products suitable for the skin type so that it can maintain its normal function.
To maintain the natural water and oil balance of the skin; Thus, getting acne, drying, wrinkling on the skin, preventing the clogging of the pores and ensuring the continuation of the excretion of toxins from the skin.
Die on the skin With the peeling of the cells, the fresh new skin is exposed, ensuring the cell renewal balance of the skin.
The need of the worn skin; oxygen, the external supply of collagen, increasing circulation. Thanks to the continuation of youth and beauty in the skin, the person feels better and fit.
WHO SHOULD HAVE SKIN CARE?
The skin renews itself in every menstrual period until the age of 28. However, after the age of 28, it is necessary to nourish the skin with additional applications and to have it regularly taken care of. For this, starting skin care at an early age will make our skin look better and healthier in the future. After the age of 20, everyone should have skin care. The age of the skin, not the age of the person who will have skin care, is very important. For example, if a 35-year-old person has regular skin care, the skin age may be 25. Protecting against external factors that trigger skin aging can only be possible with regular skin care.
WHAT SKIN CHANGES OCCUR BY USING THE RIGHT SKIN TYPE?
· solving acne problems · spot treatment
· anti againg
· lifting application (collagen maintenance)
· The problem of excessive opening of the pores
· pigment difference (skin color change)
· Special care for dry, combination, oily skin
· comedones treatment
· ozone care
· facial massage
· thickened skin care
With treatments such as gold care (skin care that shines like gold suitable for use on special days), it is possible to achieve a much more beautiful appearance on the skin and make the skin resist time and always be young. it's possible to keep it.
SCIENTIFIC CONCEPTS ABOUT AGING?
· Biological Aging: It is a life-long phenomenon that begins with the fertilization of the egg. Changes in the anatomy and physiology of the individual over time.
· Chronological Aging: Indicates the unit of time lived based on one-year units, according to the elapsed time. In society, this means "age".
· Pathological Aging: All of the pathological events that adversely affect the normal aging process, usually occurring under the influence of external factors; covers.
· Social Aging: Defines the social behavior acquired in the course of time and the change of social position and social roles.
· Psychological Aging: Age-related changes in an individual's behavioral adaptability.
ANTI-AGING ANTI-AGING REPAIR AND STOPPING ELEMENTS
AGING PROCESS KAÇ EXAMINED IN STEP?
1. Molecular aging
2. Cellular aging
3. Tissue and organ aging
4. Individual aging
5. Social aging
**If we don't drink as much water as necessary, let's use as many wonderful creams as we want. impossible to get